Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Another Marathon Picture Post

I've decided that you get to enjoy these "marathon picture posts" every once in a while, or whenever I load the pics from my camera to my computer, which is about once a month. This months pictures:

I got this picture of Morgan this morning. I love how blue her eyes look. (Oh yeah, and we cut bangs into her hair. I think she looks more grown up now).



Ever since Morgan was a tiny baby, Cerise has wanted "a car that both she AND Morgan could ride in." We had planned on getting one for them for Christmas, but we were still in the apartment, and there was nowhere to put it. Well, Grandma FINALLY got moved into her house this past week, and one of these cars was on sale at Toys 'R Us, so we got one. The girls were ECSTATIC!!!!





The great Animal Masacre of 2009.



Napping (yeah right) in a big box.


Some fun curls that resulted from doing crazy buns the night before:


Cerise and the diaper cake she helped me make for a friend's baby shower:

Morgan had been playing in the water in her slippers. I loved this picture of her little footprints:


3 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute, cute! You only have 6 weeks, I'm totally jealous!

Ashley said...

Love the animal massacre...and the footprints.

stephanie said...

I can't believe how big cerise is getting. Every time you post a picture she seems to get more grown up!! AHHH!!

And I LOVE Morgan's face in the napping in the box picture. It looks like she's being tortured.

And... you're totally SICK with the animal massacre ;) But that's why we're friends. HAH!