Sunday, October 5, 2008

Random Fun

Here are some random pictures from the past few weeks. Nothing really to report, but I thought that I'd at least give my readers something to look at.

The morning after a really cute hair do, she looked just like a bug with little antanae:


Chillin'


Bored:


This is the hair from the day after the previous picture:


Before bed one night, Morgan kept handing me ponytails and asking for more. This is what followed:



Date night:


A cool picture that Cerise happended to snap after playing tennis on vacation: She has some serious talent:

6 comments:

becca said...

Seriously, ridiculously beautiful children!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree!! They are sooo precious!!!

Love the last pic too! She's got talent. Thank God Amber is becoming a Dr. because Cerise might put her out of businness. :P

Laura Jenkins said...

How does Morgan not undo her hair???? I must have your secrets b/c ponytails never last in this house LOL

Your girls are adorable!!!!!

Bree said...

Hi Toni! I've added you to my blogging buddies! Your site is so cute, I love all your adorable pics!!! Glad to hear our Primary boys did good...we drilled them long enough - ha, ha! We do own a timeshare through TrendWest/WorldMark and we are really enjoying it! Are we in the same ward? We will miss having Primary with you...

Amber Schmidt said...

I had to laugh at your DATE NIGHT pic! How funny! Your girls are just too cute and I am still totally jealous of the hair! I am fully convinced that Ky may be all but bald for the rest of her life!

Hugs!
Amber

stephanie said...

I can't believe how cute and adorable and beautiful your girls are! And you photograph them so well.