Monday, October 20, 2008

Making it Official

So, I've had the counter thingy on my sidebar for a couple weeks, but I thought I should make an official announcement. We are officially expecting baby #3. I am due in May. We are all EXTREMELY excited (and I'm a little intimidated, but still thrilled). There you have it, it's official.

8 comments:

Seth said...

how exciting! congratulations.

KristinNB said...

Congratulations.. Better be careful.. They will be one up on you.. =P

Ashley said...

Oh Happy Day to announce baby #3! You think having two changes everything, wait til you have 3!!

Mindy said...

AHHHHHHHHHH!! Woohoo! Welcome to the wonderful world of 3 small children running around! It's fun!!! Congrats!

Bree said...

Congratulations! Wish we were still in primary so we can watch your little one grow. Keep us posted (boy/girl). We got called to teach CTR 7 class again - hooray! And only 11 kids - HA, HA! THey aren't going to split it till January (help!)

becca said...

YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

stephanie said...

Yay!! I'm so excited :)

Summers Family said...

CONGRATS!!!! I am so happy for you guys. YEAH YEAH YEAH!