Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Jack




The thickest pumpkin skin I've ever seen. I literally had to DRILL the face into this one. (and then I forgot to take a picture of it).


3 comments:

Seth said...

Wow, that is the thickest pumpkin I have ever seen. Seriously. Good job taming that one. Great designs, too!

Mindy said...

Wow! Ok, I need to post my carving - it is terrible! LOL I love the pics! Your girls are super cute! Looks like you had some fun!

Laura Jenkins said...

Wow, can I pay you to come to vigrinia and carve our pumpkins LOL. I am so bad that we just use sharpie markers and draw designs on ours!

The girls look cute and adorable as always-I tried to copy some of Morgan's hair-dos on Emma and she'll have nothing to do with them. Its hard enough alone to get her to stay still while I haphazardly get some hair up in a ponytail LOL.

Hows the pregancy coming :) Congrats!!!