Tyson is ONE!!! How did that happen? I can't believe that he's been in our lives for a whole year, and at the same time, I can't believe that he's ONLY been in our lives for a year! We had a pretty relaxed day. He was super cranky, as he's working un cutting a few more teeth, so we just hung out and then that evening, Grandma came over for pizza, cake, and presents. He got a fun animal train from Grandma that he LOVES to chase, and a sand and water table from us. He isn't so much a fan of sand, but he would LIVE in the water if we'd let him. In fact, he ditched the table and just wanted to play with the hose while the girls played at the table. He was NOT impressed with the cake. He just kept trying to shake the frosting off his fingers, so no adorabel messy cake pics. He barely even needed a bath! Happy Birthday Bubb! We Love You!!!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Tyson!
I was so envious that you got to be not pregnant first, but now I am so not ready for my baby to be 1!!!!
Post a Comment