We took the girls in to get their hair cut last week. I was ready for a change for them. Scott was NOT convinced that they should go short, but we did it anyway. I am so glad I did! Especially on Morgan. She HATED ponytails or anything, so this is MUCH easier. I miss Cerise's hair a little bit, but she loves it, so I love it too.
The only before shot I could find that showed the length:

And, After. I miss some of the fancier hairdo's we could do before, but she keeps saying "I look so much more like myself with my hair short!" Whatever that means :)

Morgan's Before. Now that I look at it, I realize just how bad it looked :(

And, After. I LOVE it! It is exactly what I pictured for her and it is totally comb and go, which we both love!
2 comments:
Cute! Morgan's especially! I just love bobs on little girls!
okay, for starters, tyson can't be one!! there's just no way! and I LOVE Morgans hair! it's so adorable.
Post a Comment