Sunday, March 21, 2010
These are the Moments I Live For
Cerise was out of school this week for Parent-Teacher Conferences. One morning, I was upstairs cleaning the bathroom when I heard Cerise telling Morgan that she had to keep me upstairs. Soon Morgan was upstairs saying, "Mom, you can't come downstairs until we tell you, okay?" It didn't sound like they were getting into trouble, so I agreed that I would keep myself busy upstairs until instructed to come down. About half an hour later I got the green light to check things out. I came downstairs to see two beaming children standing next to the coffee table. On the coffee table was a bowl of cheerios, half of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, a piece of bread, an apple, and a glass of kool-aid (which had not been pre-made). Cerise apologized that the cheerios were a little soggy (she had made them first) and the kool-aid was a bit strong (she had used an individual serving packet, but it was the best darn breakfast I've ever tasted! My girls are so thoughtful! I love them so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love it. Think they could teach my boys to do that?
that is so cute!!
Post a Comment