My cute kids in their jammies! (Cerise and Morgan actually had matching pieces of pajama on for once!)
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Settling in
We recently moved out of Mom's house (long story, but I will just say, her mission is postponed for at least a year and a half, and so we are no longer going to house-sit for her), and into a rental house. We are really enjoying having our space back and also all our stuff out of storage (and I'm LOVING the purging of stuff that I've been doing. Scott, well, he's not enjoying the purging so much!) Anyway, we decided to sell our big highchair and get one that attaches to our kitchen chairs (which I found on Craigslist for $15 bucks, yay!) Tyson was loving it!

My cute kids in their jammies! (Cerise and Morgan actually had matching pieces of pajama on for once!)
My cute kids in their jammies! (Cerise and Morgan actually had matching pieces of pajama on for once!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment