I know I've been lacking in the blogging business lately but let me tell you what the past two months has held:
Scott's wisdom teeth got yanked and several resulting Dr's appointments
Marching Band competition with several added rehearsals
Week-long vacation to Oregon Coast (I WILL get pictures up eventually!)
My wisdom teeth got drilled, chiseled, and finally yanked out and several Dr's appointments
Scott's eyes were lasered and MANY resulting Dr's appointments
6-day trip to IF to visit family
Got keys to our new rental house 2 days after returning from IF
Moving in slowly (almost done!)
Mom had major surgery and subsequently I spent most of 2 1/2 days at her place helping out
I do have some really cute pics of the kids and I will take some of our new place as soon as it is presentable, but right now I'm exhausted!
1 comment:
goodness! I bet you are exhausted - talk about lots of Dr appointments! yuck. I love the pictures of the kids at the beach - that little boy is so chubby and adorable - I love the baldy babies (of course my boy is the only one who get even a wiff of hair!)
Post a Comment