Six months has passed since I met the most amazing little man. He has lit up our home with his quick smiles and eager laughter. He has brought out a mothering instinct in the girls that I didn't know existed. He has been an amazing addition to our lives. Saturday, Tyson turned 6 months old. I can't believe that 6 months has passed already. It feels like I just blinked and now he's a big boy who is on the verge of crawling. We love him so much! Today he had his 6 month check up. Here are his stats:
Height: 28 1/2 inches (97%)
Weight: 18 lbs 11 oz (72%)
And a few pics I took of him on Saturday:





5 comments:
what a happy little punk! 6 months! Where does the time go!? I hate that they grow so fast. He is just adorable!
He is so cute, what a good combo of your girls!
what a cute little man!
He is so super cute Toni!! Can't believe he is already 6 months! Love the pics!
He is so cute! My baby girl is bald just like him!
Post a Comment