Sunday, February 15, 2009

Random February Fun

Just so you know, there are several new posts tonight, so keep scrolling!

February has been very eventful, and I am just now getting caught up. So, here is a quick recap of the past few weeks:

We got another ultrasound to check some stuff that they couldn't see the first time. It's still a boy. Isn't he cute?


Cerise got Fifths Disease aka Parvovirus. Not dangerous and not even bothersome to her, just kind of creepy to look at. She was COVERED from head to toe with this horrible rash:



We had some really fun hair days too. These first two are from her Valentine's Party at preschool, though she also had a Dr appt that day and EVERYONE was very impressed. She thought it was pretty cool:


This was just some random day, but I thought it was cute:


Our first attempt at curlers (Morgan's turned out REALLY bad so I didn't take a picture of it):


Hanging out, playing Wii tennis. This was the first time Morgan had played without help. As you can see, she was THRILLED!


I know she looks so scraggly in this picture, but she had been walking around all morning with two binkies in her mouth, and I had to take a picture. As if one wasn't enough???!!!




Putting on a show. Notice their nice "stage". I think they were singing "I Love to See the Temple"


In other news, Morgan is officially potty trained (HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!). She only wears diapers at night now.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Okay, when Robyn gets old enough I'm so coming to you to learn all those COOL hairdos. I can't say how gorgeous they are. Love the "Valentine's" one. I just can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Wow, who would've thought my sister would do such cute girlie hairdos. I love the valentines hairdoo. My favorite picture is the one with both girls in curlers. Very cute! Love you guys.

Donette

Laura Jenkins said...

Yay for the potty training! That is such great news!

I love the two pacis in Morgan's mouth....we have the same ones lol!

Jenna said...

yeah for potty training!!! We are out of diapers for the moment too. It's such a nice feeling. I love the heart hair!! I tried a few too but I love the braided hearts instead of just doing it with ponytail - it added something special. I hope the rest of your febuary is as fun. :)

Amber Schmidt said...

I think you could make an entire blog out of your hairdos!!! LOVE EM!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I am SOOOO jealous about the potty trained thing Morgan's got going on!!! Hooray for her (and mommy)!! :)

The hairdo's are always adorable! I have no idea how you get those girls to sit still long enough to do it.