Sunday, February 8, 2009

Five

I can't believe my little girl is five!!! That's right ladies and gentlemen, Monday, at 3:04am, Jessica Cerise O'Connor will be five years old. How did that happen? Wasn't she supposed to stay little forever?? She is so excited to be five. She has been counting down for months!


So, a little walk down memory lane:

Cerise at 3 days old


Cerise on her Blessing Day (6 weeks)


2 years old


3 years old


One of my favorite pics of her (3 1/2 years old)


My ALL TIME favorite pic of her (4 years old)



4 1/2


4 1/2


Almost 5



I can't believe how much she has grown and changed. She is one amazing little girl, and I am SOOO blessed to have her in my life. I love her with all my heart and I can't imagine my life without her. She makes me laugh every day with the crazy things she does. She makes her sister laugh about 50 times every day. She takes great care of Morgan, and even though they fight like crazy, NOBODY better mess with her little sister. She is the BEST big sister to Morgan and is SO excited for her baby brother to come. She is a great helper and loves to help me in the kitchen (on the rare occaisions that I'm in there). How did I get so lucky to have such an amazing daughter? Cerise, I love you. Love, Mommy.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow--already?! Then again, my "little" Hunter is already 6. Just sneaks up on us. Happy Birthday Cerise!!!!!!!!

Jenna said...

yeah, I don't think it's fair AT ALL that they grow up - of course I also don't think it's fair that they all got my sassy mouth! :) She is very beautiful. Happy Birthday.

Amber Schmidt said...

She is so big!!! Happy Birthday!

PS... LOVE the new blog design!

Hugs,
Amber
http://family.kentuckystudio.com