We have ah a pretty boring couple of weeks (mostly due to the weather) but here are a few pics to keep you appeased until we do something more exciting.
Christmas Dresses (actually purchased the week after for 1/2 off)

The hair:


Doin' a bit of Yoga:

And finally, becuase I know you all were just dying to see, Me at 21 weeks:
5 comments:
Ah, the family Wii fit sessions are always a blast. My daughters love to do it with me. Bekah always feels like she has to take her shirt off to exercise, though. Someday before she moves away to college that'll have to stop.
Congrats on being 21 weeks! Pregnancy is a good look for you (and I mean that sincerely). I hope everything is going well.
You are cute as a button! I LOVE the Christmas dresses... love it even MORE than you got them on SALE... and I truly wish that Ky would GET enough hair to actually do something with!!!
Hugs to you,
Amber
http://family.kentuckystudio.com
I love the hair!!! I'm all about Christmas dresses and hair! These were fun pics! HAlfway - yeah!!
What a cute shirt! Wherever did you get it? ;)
Oh I love a pregger belly :) I haven't had my laptop for awhile so now I am catching up on blogs :)
Post a Comment