Friday, January 23, 2009

Bag Balm: Not just for Chapped Teats

Last night, Morgan would NOT go to sleep. I kept hearing her calling "Mommy, what happened to you?" I just ignored her thinking she would eventually fall asleep. That is, until I walked past her room and smelled (through the door) the unmistakable smell of Bag Balm. I opened her door to find her COVERED in it. She had it smeared all over her face (including her eyes) on her legs and feet, her hands, her back. She had rubbed it into the sheets (luckily it didn't get on her beloved blanket). It was EVERYWHERE! So, Scott stripped the bed and remade it while I gave her a bath, which was pretty much pointless, since that stuff doesn't like to come off. While she was in the bath, I asked her why she had done that.
Her response: "I was jus puddin mesisin (medicine) on my wips (lips). "
How could I be mad at that?

The plus side? She was particularly soft this morning!

2 comments:

Bridgette and Thomas said...

That's just too cute, Wouldn't have liked to clean it up though.
Did you get any pics??

Mindy said...

That is hilarious!!!