Sunday, May 20, 2012

Baptism Day!!!

At the beginning of March, Grandma and Grandpa were able come up for a visit and Cerise got baptized.  She was SOOOOO excited and ready to take this important step.  She chose to have Daddy baptize her and Grandpa confirm her.  I am so very proud of the big decisions that she has made and the way she prepared herself and studied and prayed to know that getting baptized was the right choice to make.  In her words, "The water was REALLY REALLY cold, but when Daddy baptized me, I felt warm in my heart and I knew that it was the Holy Ghost telling me that I had made the right decision."

Cerise and Daddy in their matching new clothes.

The whole family :)

Daddy, Cerise, and Grandpa

Cerise and the two boys who also got baptized that day.

In front of the Font.

No comments: