I'm not usually one to do New Year's Resolutions, as I figure we should always be trying to better ourselves, but this year, there seems to be a lot of things I want to be better about. So we sat down together tonight, and came up with some goals for each of us to work on in 2011. Of course, Tyson didn't give any input on his, but the rest were thoroughly discussed and the girls came up with most of theirs on their own.
Tyson:
Not Hitting
Learn Colors and Shapes
Morgan:
Learn to Read
Less Fighting with Cerise and Tyson
Play nicely with everyone
Be Reverent during Prayers
Cerise:
Read more often
Fewer tantrums
Play nicely with Morgan and Tyson
Use a kind voice
All Kids:
Clean up each night before Scriptures
More active Playing
Toni:
Get Healthy (lose at least 30 pounds)
Sincere prayer every day
Less Yelling
Keep House cleaner
100% Visiting Teaching
Scott:
Daily Scripture Study
Less Computer/Phone
Exercise
Help around house during the week
Go Home Teaching
Scott and Toni:
Date Night every Week (even if it is in-house)
Attend the Temple once per month
Whole Family:
Spend Quality Time every day
More Snuggles
House cleaned up every day
Well-planned Family Home Evening every week
1 comment:
Sounds like some good goals, sometimes I think it helps just to have them written down, somehow it hold you a little more accountable.
Good luck!
Post a Comment