Our whole gang. We have Luke Skywalker, Padme the Handmaiden, Queen Amidala, Princess Leia, and Yoda. It was so fun to put together the costumes for everyone. I purchased Cerise's, dug Morgan's out of the dress-up box (and then made the "wig"), got Tyson's robe from Goodwill (and made the hat), and put Scott and I's costumes together from things we had around the house as well as a few items from Goodwill.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Trick or Treating
We took advantage of 3 Trick-or-Treating adventures this year. Grandma had a Trunk-or-Treat at her church on Friday night. Then Saturday, there was trick-or-treating at a local strip mall, followed by a Trunk-or-Treat at our church. It was a BLAST!!
Our whole gang. We have Luke Skywalker, Padme the Handmaiden, Queen Amidala, Princess Leia, and Yoda. It was so fun to put together the costumes for everyone. I purchased Cerise's, dug Morgan's out of the dress-up box (and then made the "wig"), got Tyson's robe from Goodwill (and made the hat), and put Scott and I's costumes together from things we had around the house as well as a few items from Goodwill.
Our whole gang. We have Luke Skywalker, Padme the Handmaiden, Queen Amidala, Princess Leia, and Yoda. It was so fun to put together the costumes for everyone. I purchased Cerise's, dug Morgan's out of the dress-up box (and then made the "wig"), got Tyson's robe from Goodwill (and made the hat), and put Scott and I's costumes together from things we had around the house as well as a few items from Goodwill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment